2012. március 11., vasárnap

Kimi Räikkönen - Top Gear



First of all you should know that I love this man! ♥
It was totally worth waiting for this. Everyone says that he doesn't smile and some kind of things, but this isn't true. Just watch this interview! I love every second of it. ^^

There are some part of it:

2:43 -The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?
- It protects my head.

3:44 -Given up drinking?
- Not.

5:08 - Did the Ferrari let you do snowmobile racing?
- I didn't really ask...

5:43 - Did you break it? (his arm)
- Little bit.

6:21 - It was a nice helicopter on the left... (This is my favoutire :D)

6:46 - Ooops.

It's really worth watching. I loved it. ^^
The Iceman returned.
Australian Grand Prix on next weekend! :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése